[ic] Stock-Alert

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sat Dec 13 03:38:13 EST 2003

> Using the stock-alert code posted some time back
>
> With mod_rewrites the form action process-target
> doesn't seem to find the mv_nextpage=stock-alert-added
> With
> <input type="hidden" name="mv_todo" value="return">
> it seems to be going off in the weeds somewhere
> and not to stock-alert-added as expected.
>
> Has anyone else encountered ??

BTW, IC 4.9.3

A little more details...
It appears as if the check_alert_form section isn't functioning.
If I add the line with *** for the mv_nextpage variable then
it basically functions but of course no input verification
will function.

      <form action="[process-target]" method="POST">
        <input type="hidden" name="mv_todo" value="return">
        <input type="hidden" name="mv_check" value="check_alert_form">
        <input type="hidden" name="mv_nextpage"
value="stock-alert-added"> ********

[set check_alert_form]
[if !value email]
form_errors=We must have an email address in order to notify you.
mv_nextpage=@@MV_PAGE@@
[else]
mv_nextpage=stock-alert-added
[/else]