[ic] Stumped with shipping options RESOLVED

Rick Parola rick at rpwebworks.com
Sun Dec 14 12:16:37 EST 2003

Thanks!!

For future reference:

Indeed it's in the country table, the "shipmodes" field takes comma separated
values of available shipping options for the country (eg most of mine have
XDM in there, US has "GNDRES,GNDCOM") the names can be found in the SHIPPING
CONFIGURATION page.

Thank you, Now "all" I have left to do is go through it and edit them ALL :(