[ic] COD Payment/Handling Charge

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at blue-imotion.de
Tue Dec 16 15:19:02 EST 2003

Hello *,

Actually I have a problem how to configure COD Charges.

If I select COD as Payment IC shows a line that a amount of 0.00$ will
be added.
Where and how I have to specify this amount ?

Within new_browser_payment I found:

[msg arg.0="[handling cod]"]There will be a %s charge added for
COD.[/msg]

I skimmed the whole documentation for a enlighting description how
[handling] is to be used.
But I found no clue (at least I was not able to understand the example
given for mv_handling).

Anyone there who can help me out of this pit ?

Regards
Stephan

Blue-iMotion Business Online
Geschäftsstelle Wiesbaden
Straße der Republik 28
D-65203 Wiesbaden

Privat (0611)   205 1027
Mobil  (0163)   205 1028
Fax/AB (012126) 78 23 25 37 oder (012126) STBECKER
eMail  stephan.becker at blue-imotion.de
www    http://www.Blue-iMotion.de

[Diese E-Mail wurde vor Versand automatisch auf Viren überprüft]