[ic] Stock Alert

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 14:25:42 EST 2003

> Hello Guys,
>
> I was testing the Stock Alert to see if it works, and when i submitt the
> information on the website it will email me that it was succesfully
> submitted but it will not email the company about that alert...
>
> is there a way that i can make this happen

Not sure if there has been some updates and/or made part of the official
IC package, but assuming not you'll need to write a little code in
stock-alert-added.html and add something like..

[email
to="__ORDERS_TO__"
subject="__COMPANY__ - Stock Alert Request"
from="__COMPANY__ <__EMAIL_INFO__>"
reply="__COMPANY__ <__EMAIL_INFO__>"]
.
.