[ic] expected behaviour?

Chris Snow snowch at care4pcs.com
Fri Dec 19 06:20:58 EST 2003

I have just tried to place a dummy order on the demo site. I used the
following (unrealistic) data:

Firstname: c
Lastname: s
Address: b
State/Province: please select
Zip: b
Email: test at test.com
Country: uk
Daytime phone: 01234215215
Shipping: UPS Worlwide express

CC Number: 4111111111111111
Expiry: 01/2007

The resulting page showed:

----

There were errors in your last submission:

(Customer record creation): There was an error adding you to the customer
table.
The areas you need to correct are shown in this color below.
----

However, no fields were displayed in red.

Also, if in the Management UI, the order was displayed in the summary
screen, but selecting the user (s, c) just shown a list of users.

Is this expected behavoir, I noticed similar results when testing 4.8.7
sometime ago?

TIA.

Chris