[ic] Launching our site: Setting up a merchant account and credit card processing!

Robert Kluczynski rkluczynski at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 10:12:53 EST 2003

We are in the process of launching our website, but
need some direction on setting up secure credit card
processing for Interchange 4.9.8.  We really want to
keep this simple.  What steps should we take to
accomplich this in relation to selecting a service
(authorize.net, cybercash, etc.), PGP or GnuPG,
obtaining a merchant account, and configuring
interchange to begin testing and launching!  Any
guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Robert