[ic] Date time stamp

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Tue Dec 30 19:47:54 EST 2003

I read the developers resource notes on how to add the date to a page and it
is pretty straight forward, I'm just using;
[time]%A, %B %d, %Y[/time]

But I'd like to be able to show the date of the next Sunday of every week.
We have sales that end every Sunday and instead of having to manually change
the date every week I'm trying to figure out how to just display the most
recent Sundays date, if that makes sense.

Anyone know how to do this? I've checked some javascript tutorials as well
to see if it could be done with JavaScript but can't seem to find anything.

--
Anthony Minero
http://urbanscooters.com