[ic] Read variable in [perl][/perl] tags

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Dec 31 09:35:33 EST 2003

Quoting frank (frank at goldissue.com):
> I think the answer to your question is that the subroutine subtotalgst
> uses the [total-cost] already in use on the receipt.
>
> Thats a good idea by the way. I have included insurance in the shipping
> calculation which is a modification of the ups_query tag.
>
> I may actually display insurance separately if I can find a logical way,

That is what [handling ..] is for.

Also, the Levies facility allows you to have an infinite number of taxes
and charges. I think I will be putting Levies into the "mike" demo before
the next release.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.647.1295      <mike at perusion.com>

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson