[ic] PERCENT-OFF SALE IN INTERCHANGE4.8

Bill Hall interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Feb 2 18:47:01 2003

Please pardon any errors in discussion thread ettiquette... Never used one
before, but I need help, so here I am...I am totally new at this, and need
someone to explain to me how I can easily place a percent-off discount on
items based on their sku ony. I don't need quantity pricing, I figured that
out. I just want to run a sale on a select group of items for a period of
time. I want to display the regular price and the discount, and I want to be
able to do it from the admin interface, not by placing code on pages. (I am
doing that now, but it is too time-consuming to maintain, I want my end
users to do this themselves)

Thank you!