[ic] iTransact

Tze-John Tang interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 3 13:40:01 2003

hello,

I am trying to get iTransact working with Interchange, and I am running into
some problems, so I was hoping someone out there can point my in the correct
direction to debug this further.

Basically, without iTransact setup, all orders log to the transaction table with
no problem, and the emails get sent out.  I then followed the instructions in
the iTransact.pm file to add MV_PAYMENT_MODE, MV_PAYMENT_ID, and
MV_PAYMENT_HOME_PAGE to my catalog.cfg.  After restarting interchange, in
attempting to process the order, I get an error that states that the member id
is invalid or missing.  I fix this by setting ITRANSACT_ID to my gateway number
in catalog.cfg.  Now when I process an order, I do not get that error anymore,
but I just get returned to the checkout page with no errors in the page.

In the error.log file, I see that the "route log failed."  I do get email from
iTransact, so I know that the transaction went through over there, but I do not
get the order in the transaction table.

If someone could point me in the correct direction, that would be great.

Thanks,

-tj