[ic] \r being inserted into my db by log_transaction??

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 3 16:10:00 2003

Cameron [ritontor@icenet.com.au] wrote:

> I've been having all sorts of problems with orders not going into the db
> correctly, and i've discovered what the issue is - for *SOME* ungodly
> reason, my log_transaction file seems to be appending a \r to everything
> it's inserting into the orderline and transactions tables. i'm at a loss....
> can anyone help?

If you edited your log_transaction file with some sort of non-UNIX
editor, such as MS Notepad, you may find that it has a CR character at
the end of each line.  This may or may not be why you see the extra CR
inserted into your tables.  Check your log_transaction file to see if
this is the case, and remove the extra junk characters as appropriate.