[ic] mv_pc not included in links?

Josh Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 4 15:34:00 2003

> AFAIK it just needs the mp_pc in the entry page, so your catalog is
> probably
> tracking your affiliates without a problem, the reason you see the
> mv_pc on
> all pages at the demo site is just for caching purposes (as you will
> notice
> it keeps changing the mv_pc value).

You're absolutely right. I tried it again, and it _did_ increase the
counts for the affiliate even with no mv_pc on the links. Thanks!

I had browsed the Demo store with Chimera (Mac), and it shows the mv_pc
links, and session id. Internet Explorer 6 (Windows) does not show
mv_pc, but does show the session id. Anyone know why this is? They both
have cookies enabled.

Josh