[ic] Unexpected interpolation of [discount-price]

Wed Feb 5 13:06:01 2003

Quoting Brian Kosick (briank@nacs.net):
> To prevent $0.00 from showing up, surround the discount tag with seti tags
>  ex
> [seti nodisplay][discount-price][/seti]
>
> this will prevent the $0.00 from showing up on the site.
> though, I'm not sure that you'd want *just* the [discount-price] tag
> with out putting it in some sort of products list....

This won't do what you want -- in fact, the page would end up
with [seti nodisplay]$0.00[/seti] after editing in the component
editor.

Stick with using [item-discount-price].

--
Mike Heins