[ic] Authorize.net Not Working - HELP!

Michael Stearne interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 7 16:26:00 2003

Thanks Paul and Sach. I got it working.  I had AUTHNET_SECRET defined as
the same as AUTHNET_ID which is wrong, but had worked up until now.  I
guess that corresponds to the x_password variable that they weren't
checking before, but are now.

+1 for Free software. If I didn't have access to the source code for
Authorize.pm, I wouldn't have been able to output the reason_code, which
allowed me to ask a better question to the list, which let me get to the
answer more quickly.

Thanks again,
Michael