[ic] TRING.NET

The Portal interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 11:29:00 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: TRING.NET

The asking price for TRING.NET is just US$ 490.

We believe that this price already represents an investment* for what is a very good domain. If you secure this domain from us, we will include any of the following packages absolutely FREE:

1) US $210 worth of registration paid IN ADVANCE - We pay your annual Registration until 2010 so you will have no domain related registration fees until then.**

OR

2) a 3 page website (if you do not have one already).

OR

3) 3 months of free hosting with up to 30MB Space and up to 3GB Transfer.

If you have a PayPal account, payment to us is instant and transfer can be completed in minutes. There also have other methods that we can use to complete transfer within 24 Hours if you do not have a PayPal account (i.e. an escrow system).

Please accept our apologies if this offer does not interest you. We make a genuine effort to only contact parties who we believe will find this information useful and beneficial.***

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance. It will always be a pleasure to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Suzanne
Marketing
The Portal

* Please visit:
http://www.ebay.com
http://www.1stdomainbrokers.com
http://www.afternic.com

or many of the domain name auction sites and we hope you will agree that we are not only offering what we believe to be a genuine investment, but you will also benefit from owning a domain of this quality.

** If you pay approx. $30/$35 a year, which many registrars charge, you are saving US $210 straight away.

*** Please note that your address can be removed from our database by replying to this e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line. You will not be contacted again.

Thank You.