[ic] Error msg

Denis Heinrichs interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 13:30:00 2003

I know the file doesn't exist....but I am not aware that it should.
What is the file and why is the system looking for it?

The only reference to LARGE in my system is in catalog.cfg:
Database transactions LARGE 1

What is this setting and why is it interferring with the 'Orders' menu
in the admin interface?

Denis