[ic] minumum order for certain items - hints ?

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 14:24:01 2003

IC 4.8.7

I have a line of items which all have an sku starting with "AT-", for
example "AT-1", "AT-2", etc. and these all come from a single supplier.
This supplier charges a $3 fee if I order less than $25 and I need to
pass this on to my customers. There may be other non "AT" items in the
cart at the same time.

So I need to calculate the subtotal of items in the cart which have an
sku beginning with "AT-", and if this subtotal is less than $25, add $3
to the total.

Can anyone offer hints and/or code snippets? I'd appreciate any help.

DB