[ic] Clues on making Preferences Stick

Mike Kang interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 14:41:01 2003

-----Original Message-----
> From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org [mailto:interchange-users-
> Subject: [ic] Clues on making Preferences Stick
>
> Seems that in 4.8.6 when you select preferences / options for particular
> products in the the cart, upon clicking checkout you loose the preference
> selection.

There are a number of things you need to do to get product options to work.

If you followed the directions in the docs under 'accessories' then
make sure though that in your basket (and checkout page) you have something
like:

<input type="hidden" name="[modifier-name color]" value="[item-modifier
color]">

you should replace 'color' in my example with whatever the name of you
modifier is supposed to be.  You should have one for each option per item.

HTH