[ic] Problems with Admin UI in 4.9.7 build

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 12 10:28:00 2003

Mike/Steve,

I'm experiencing the same problem and tried Mike's solution, but can't
seem to get it to work.  I'm on version 4.9.6, though.  Should I get the
latest 4.9.7 nightly build?

When you say ICDIR and DOCROOT what do you mean?  I have IC installed
under /usr/local/interchange and my catalogs live under
/home/interch/catalogs.

Thanks,
Kevin

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 11:17, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Steve in DC (steve@dcsteve72.com):
> > Just installed the latest build of Interchange and there seems to be
> > some issues with the CSS/HTML. It's all out of whack. Everything in
just
> > plain links, no icons, etc. I went back to a build from a couple
weeks
> > ago and it worked fine.
> >
> > Anyone have any thoughts about where to start checking this?
>
> Assuming you are talking about the UI, the image share directory
didn't
> get copied over to the right place, that is all.
>
> If you go back to 4.9.7 and then copy the files from
ICDIR/share/interchange

--
Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>