[ic] another newbie question

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 12 20:40:01 2003

It's the newbie again - and I'm still banging my head against the wall trying
to get IC up and running.

Is there some step-by-step installation manual for dummies?  I have the root
log-in information as well as logging in under a user that I created and
basically I set myself up as user just as if I were the client of a webhosting
firm.  I was having problems with my first installation of IC, then I tried
installing it on another domain, and it appears to be going through without any
problems, but when I try to access the page it doesn't want to let me.  It says
the server is running for low traffic setting, could this be some problem that
I need to address, or am I completely off base here.

Thanks,

Robert