[ic] Help on Suexec installation Problems

Schuyler Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 13 08:30:01 2003

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-July/010553.html

> Any help regarding this issue is highly appreciable .
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Vijeeth

If you look in your suexec log it will show the permissions error and the
uid/gid in question. When you run makecat the link program will be always be
owned by the interchange user. When you choose the suid option in makecat it
changes the permissions, but not the user/group. What you need to do is to
simply change the user and group of the tlink/vlink program to the user and
group defined in the apache configuration file. Additionally, you may have
to run tlink (inet mode) instead of vlink or run SocketPerms=666 with vlink.

Schuyler Langdon
GatorDev