[ic] admin woes on 4.9.3

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 13 10:57:00 2003

on 13/2/03 3:14 pm, Mike Heins at mike@perusion.com wrote:

> You can change text zoom to 90% and probably see it. I suppose I should
> make the size of the box configurable, but it is hard to find real-estate
> for something like this.
>

>> Is the a way to get on to the beta program? As a mac user running both 9 and
>> X i imagine that my feedback could be fairly useful.
>
> This *is* the beta program -- you are in.

could we have it so that the edit area is below the components rather than
the the right of it? There is only going to be a finite amount of components
and I'm sure people would rather scroll down than scroll right.

in my display the 'Page content' [edit in browser] sits to the left of the
edit area. I assume its slipped left?

cols="100%" seems to be the problem as its trying to do 100% of the window
rather than the table..
--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd