AW: [ic] Error - from results.html direct to receipt.html !!

Andrei interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 14 13:14:00 2003

Ok, i can reproduce this error now. I updated to IC 4.8.7. The error happens
when a customer hits the back button from the completed order (the receipt
page) and goes back to the results page and than puts other articles into
the cart and than hits add to cart, than it happens .... when any other link
is hit before inside the shop it seems not to happen. Of course the
customers say they don't go over back in browser, but you know ....   :))

Hallo,

I have this error  ... a customers orders someting from the shop. After the
order proccess is completed they search for another products and sometimes
when they click on the "Buy List" or "Add to cart" button, mostly from
results.html,  the shop brings them directly to the receipt page with a new
order generated. How can I change this behaviour ? they should go to the
index.html or to the cart page but NOT order anything ...

Is there a way to tell it go allwys to that page after pressing on one of
the 2 buttons ?

Thank you !
Andrei