[ic] Sort Order for Product Options

Vadim Pushkin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 18 14:38:00 2003

Greetings Again,

I have products with options, but order for this options
I can not control. How do I change or specify order for
options? I have PC with three hard drives, one or two
CPU's and memory. Sometimes drives appear first, and some
times they appear last. Also, sometimes drives show up
as Drive 1, Drive 2, Drive 3, sometimes they show up as
Drive 3, Drive 2, Drive 1, with CPU last.

Please help, I am using latest CVS as I am wishing to
help CVS developer team with bugs, if any. Also, I like
very much IC!

Does anyone know of a PC selling organization that also
uses IC? I wish to see perhaps how they use and maybe find
help if possible.

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin
-- The Ukranian Stallion --