[ic] Adding an answer bot / virtual personality to Interchange

Jim Ratte interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 10:57:57 2003

Has anyone added a answer bot or virtual personality to their Interchange
website? I am considering trying such on our website to aid our customers in
answering questions. Seems most folks won't bother to read Faq's, but they
will certainly hammer out emails with questions :) Perhaps a answer bot
would help. Thoughts anyone? Has anyone tried this yet?

If this could be a feature within Interchange and added to the design area,
where for instance the vertical tree, search box, etc are selected to appear
in the left menu area. Jim

Jim Ratte
Recreational Mobility
SkyRanger/Searey/Aventura/Flightstar/Sabre Trike dealer
http://www.recreationalmobility.com