[ic] options UI not working-- IC version-4.9.7-200302190658

Christine Regan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 14:48:01 2003

Hello all..

i don't know whether it is known, but there seems to be a bug in both the
AdminUI and ClientUI regarding the options matrix in version release
4.9.7-200302190658.

I have tried looking at the options table and I see that items do indeed
have options attached. I know there are options for the items because I set
them up. I have tried looking at the option tag to see if I can get a
returned value for any one item. When I tried that, I got a 0 returned value
for items that have options even thought I just looked in the db.

The only thing I can think to use is a javascript code that would check the
db again and then reload the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and not taken for granted.

CRR