[ic] Separate shipping problem .. please help

Steve interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 24 09:56:00 2003

I am using interchange 4.8.6 and I have been at it for a few months
now. I have a reseller who gets wholesale pricing at a significant
discount. She sells my stuff on e-bay, then orders from me when she
recieves payment. she uses the "separate shipping" functionality of the
cart when she is logged in, and makes anywhere from 5 to 10 separate
shipping item purchases in an order. The problem is, These boxes are
going to different addresses and I need to apply the minimum shipping
and the handling charge to EACH separate address. I saw a referwnce to
the [ups-each] tag, but can't find any doc or examples on it that i can
follow. I am not perl literate, but i do script in several unix shells,
so it is hard for me to figure out exactly where to look. can anyone
help me on this?
thanks,
Bill Jordan
<<
I don't have a solution to this, but as a temporary solution - disable
multiple shipping addresses and force them to submit seperate orders.

-Steve
-