[ic] Admin/Login Bug?!

Mike Kang interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 24 18:32:01 2003

Here's a simple yes/no question.  Is there a way to set a default value for
a field when using the Admin UI in Interchange 4.9.7 to add new items?  For
example, I've been running into situations where a client has been
forgetting to put a price or weight value and the item doesn't get added to
the products table, but there is no error thrown to the page either (it gets
written to the error log which is why I know what they are doing wrong) so
it looks as though it went in ok even though it didn't.  It would be nice if
I could just put a default value of 0 in there so at least they wouldn't
have to keep entering in the same data over-and-over.

Thanks,

Michael Kang