[ic] Installation

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 25 08:44:00 2003

Hello,

I still have problems with the installation process. I install the modules from
your ftp. I downloaded all the rpms and install them. Also, I installed
DBD-mysql just to see if it was the problem. I downloaded the nightly version
and I installed without no problems. When I run makecat, the script doesn't
create the databases. I read about the problem using google to search the
emaaling lists, but I have done what they recommend me to do when this happens
with no success. Also, I read about cpan and I used it too getting some problems
with some modules. I don't know what to do. I am a root in the system and I am
running the script as a root.

Any clues...
Thanks Diego