[ic] Re: Link In Item Description

joe baker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 27 23:08:00 2003

> Here is what I'm trying to do, I have crated a page
> that gives all features for an item and all other
> items in that category and instead of listing all
> features in the description I addded a link at the
> bottom of the item description for more info, so I
> added this tag <a href="[area page]">More info</a>,
> with this I get page not found although the page is
> there, if I try it this way then it works <a
> href="page.html">more info</a> and I get this in my
> error log with the [area page] tag in place
>

> 26/February/2003:17:21:15 -0500] eshop
> /eshop.cgi/admin/item_edit.html Restricted tag ([var
> SAMPLEURL]) attempted during restriction
'default=deny
> enable= disable= log=all'

>You might grep around the above directory to see if a
>[restrict ...]
>tag is set.  (See the tag ref. for details)
>Maybe like grep -i '\[restrict' *  or something like
>that.

>Michael

 I have tried that and no luck, I think ITL tags are
not allowed in item description. The restriction is
set in the Parse.pm file and the Default is Deny.

 Can anyone confirm this or may be can show me how to
link to apage from within an Item description.This is
running on ic 4.9.5

Thanks in advance
Joe