[ic] beginer ? about if statments in interchange

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 28 11:19:01 2003

needed this url for example http://www.consolidatedbp.com/cgi-bin/sales/LAMSP-L1512X5.html
we have some products that get quantity discounting and some that don’t.  on the fly page I put a table which shows the quantity discounting.  The problem is it shows it whether there is discounting or not.  What I would like to do is write an if statement which shows the appropriate table for the product.  IE if [price [item-code]] > [price code="[item-code]" quantity=3] then show the table which has both amounts else just show [price [item-code]] .   I know the logic behind it I just don’t know the language well enough to get it done.  Can someone please steer me in the right direction