[ic] Modified Route?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 1 15:25:00 2003

At 09:54 AM 1/1/2003 -1000, you wrote:
>I am using the product foundation store and would like to modify my Order
>Route to send the customer to an additional page in addition to the
>"receipt" page after checkout, and I am not sure how to do this. I still
>want the order to be processed and for the receipt to be mailed, but in
>addition after I would like to start a new window (_blank) page with an
>independent url outside of the foundation store.  I am not sure if this
>can be done with the order route, profile.order, or IC tags instead of
>javascript.

I'm not aware of any way that Interchange ITL can be used to open a new
window with an alternate URL in the client's browser, since Interchange is
all server-side. Your best bet is to use a javascript window opener routine
on etc/receipt.html - there are many such scripts available on the 'net.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax