[ic] yet another shipping problem

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 3 12:44:01 2003

> Unless [quantity] is a UserTag for you catalog, that
> is your problem, since
> there is no such tag in the core ITL. Try using
> [nitems] instead.

I changed my shipping.asc, removing [quantity] and
replacing with quantity (no brackets).  Now after
restarting I get a shipping price of $153,590,820.00
and no longer get the error about not finding the
method.  The huge shipping cost changes every time I
hit 'recalculate' on teh checkout page, but stays
within a few grand of that number.  The shipping
pulldown is still empty.

Here's what my shipping.asc looks like:

usstandard      US Standard     quantity        0
 0       0

usstandard      US Standard     quantity   1
999999  f [perl]if($Scratch->{price_level} eq
"dealer"){$shipprice=0;}else{$shipprice=5;}return
$shipprice;[/perl] {}

I only care if their price_level scratch variable is
set to dealer or not, as shown in the perl code.  Do I
need to use a criteria still like quantity or weight
to calculate shipping cost by?

Thanks,

Ryan