[ic] Returning products with various default options...

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jan 4 22:17:00 2003

> > I am wondering if I can return a results page with various sizes
returned
> > based on a value in another field in the products database.
>
> Simply add one more display field in your current results page. Make the
> added display field as a link to (or search for)  other product(s) based
on
> the "value in another field"

I just knew that my question was a bit unclear.

What I am needing is a page of search results that will include 'buy now'
buttons. (easy enough)
but clicking 'buy now' will add the item to the cart with a size 'option' as
pulled from the query, not the default option value.

I guess my first question should have been:

Can I create a 'buy now' button that adds an item to the cart with an option
selected other than the default?

Is there an IC tag that allows me to specify a value for an option before an
item is added to a cart?

Thanks in advance

Simon