[ic] Payment Method incorect on Order Tracking Page.

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 5 11:52:00 2003

At 09:24 PM 1/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I have upgraded form IC 4.8.5 to IC 4.9.3.  I have setup paypal in my
>store and it is working with one exception.  When a user selects paypal
>it will do the processing and work fine except that it says COD in the
>payment method in the transaction table and in the orders screen.  The
>email that gets send to me and the user says 'PayPal - Payment made to
>sales@daboy.com' but it stores it as COD.
>
>Can someone Please help me figure this out.  It worked fine in 4.8.5.
>
>TIA
>
>Darren
>------------------------------

Darren -

etc/log_transaction has changed quite a bit since the 4.8.x branch. If you
are using the new 4.9 log_transaction, you are going to need to modify the
[if ..][elsif ..][else][/if] block at the top of the file to account for
your new payment method. It should be as easy as inserting this:

[elsif value payment_method eq paypal]
      [comment] do nothing [/comment]
[/elsif]

...right after where it checks if mv_order_profile eq cod.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax