[ic] unable to add items to the catalogue

stjohn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 6 09:42:00 2003

Hi,
I recently upgraded from 4.8 to 4.9.5 and now am unable to add items into
the catalogue. My original site was based on the foundation catalogue
however once I deleted all the nail and hammers etc.  I am unable to add in
any new items. The new item page is displayed and the item id/sku increments
each attempt to add a new item but no data is saved into the database. I am
using mysql and this problem seems to be specific to this catalogue and db
as the other foundation we have as a test site works fine, any ideas what
the problem may be ?
thanks,

Stjohn