[ic] tax: simple, multi or country

Ian interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 7 12:20:01 2003

A fix...

Well I am not sure if this is the correct approach but at least I get the
result I am looking for.

I noticed there is a peice of Javascript code that causes a pop-up warning
with the sales tax detailed. The tax was correct in this pop-up! To keep
this email brief, I changed the sales tax from:

<TD ALIGN=left class="contentbar1">Sales Tax:</TD>
<TD ALIGN=RIGHT class="contentbar1">[salestax]</TD>

to read:

<TD ALIGN=left class="contentbar1">Sales Tax:</TD>
<TD ALIGN=RIGHT class="contentbar1">
       [loop list="__TAXAREA__"]
           [currency][fly-tax [loop-code]][/currency]
       [/loop]
</TD>

I hope this helps if you find yourself with the same problem Note that
instead of salestax, flytax is used. I suspect my Admin is corrupt, as from
what I can tell, I have setup for multi but the Administration/tax form is
showing the simpletax.html form and not the tax.html form.

Perhaps this will clear on the next upgrade... and then make my checkout
page useless! We shall see.

Regards
Ian