[ic] Shipping Options in CVS/Demo1

Michael C. Ibarra interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 8 13:52:00 2003

Yes, I've figured this out after playing with it, thank you.
Just out of curiousity, why aren't the shipping options placed
on a separate page, after the ship-to info is entered? I
realize that that I can do this on my own page, but by default,
I believe that it should be a separate page as well.

Also, I see that I can only select UPS Next day and 2nd Day,
however I see under admin that other choices are enabled, is this
broken, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again,

-mike