[ic] Shipping Multiple Boxes of [same] weights

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 8 16:59:00 2003

Gregg,

Any idea exactly what you searched for in the archives to get those
results.  I'm trying to do exactly what you found in the archives.

All my products are .5lb and UPS requires a minimum of 2lbs for any
shippment.  I need to specify that if the total weight of an order is
under 2lbs to charge a minimum of $6.16, other than that, take the total
weight of the order and query the UPS database.  Here's my shipping.asc
snip

GNDRES  UPS Ground Residential  weight  0       0       e Nothing to
ship!
        {'origin' => "29708",'ui_ship_type' => "UPSE:GNDRES",'ups' =>
"1",'at_le
ast' => "6.16",'round' => "1",'PriceDivide' => "1",}
GNDRES  UPS Ground Residential  weight  0       150     f [ups-query
mode=GNDRES
 weight="@@TOTAL@@" origin="29708"]

Any help you can offer is appreciated...

Thanks,
Kevin