[ic] Shopping Cart change (mod?)

Mark Esslinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 08:44:01 2003

Hi all,

  I'm using Interchange as a catalog/cart for software sales  and a little
bit for hardware sales.  I'm thinking about adding sales of web hosting
space.  Has anyone done this?

  It would seem I need some changes to the Check-Out portion of interchange
to allow the buyer to check the availability of a domain name, then a field
that would pick up that choice, and continue through the check-out. Also, it
would need to forward that domain name choice to me, so I can set up the
hosting appropriately.

  If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it.  I understand
tables and fields a little, but I don't have much experience modifying
Interchange.

Thanks,
Mark