[ic] Help printing a interchange variable (or whatever it's called)

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 10:38:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 03:36, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> On 09 Jan 2003 00:04:59 -0500
> Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I am trying to get some basics down with the ITL and am having little
> > luck.  I'm a very experience Perl programmer and am getting frustrated
> > cause I'm not fully understanding the basics of the ITL.
> >
> > Here's an example - printing a variable....
> >
> > This code is in checkout.html
> >  [if-item-field weight]
> >  [seti weight][summary amount=`[item-quantity] * [item-field
> > weight]`][/seti]
> >  [/if-item-field]
> >
> > Now, how do I get the *total* weight printed?
>
> [scratch weight]
>
> The [set],[seti] and [tmp] tags modify variables in the Scratch namespace.
>
> Ciao
>          Racke

Racke,

Tried that, doesn't work.  Yes, I do have several items with weight in
my shopping cart.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old <kold@carolina.rr.com>