[ic] Static HTML pages

Keyur Shah interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 12 16:59:01 2003

Hello,

I am looking for an alternate shopping cart solutions
and this product looks promising. My questions are:

1) I have my pages in static html right now and have
an "Add to Cart" button that passes the product
information and product parameters to my remotely
hosted shopping cart. I am paranoid to change my
static html pages because I have achieved good
rankings in Google for these words.

Can I do a similar action in Interchange. I would like
to keep the static html pages and add the appropriate
form code in the html to add the product into the
cart. I don't mind recreating the product in the
database if this is possible. Any help would be
appreciated.

Also, if this is possible, would there be a way to
allow a return link to the product in the cart.

Looks like a great product and would love to use it.

Thanks!

KS