[ic] Return Click Bar

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jan 12 23:55:00 2003

    Probably a bad Subject, but I'm not sure what it is called
so I'm not having any luck searching for it.  But I recall someone
asking for this some time ago.

    How to build a one-click type search path bar that would
look something like the following...

Home -> ProductLevelItems -> CategoryLevelItems .....

Where, in the above example, the  'Home' would be active and
take the user to the front page, 'ProductLevelItems' would also
be active and take the user to the previous ProductLevelItems
search, and CategoryLevelItems would not be a live link since it is the
current page.   Anyone recall doing this and how ??

Using IC 4.9.3 based off of foundation.

Jon