[ic] SSL cert from COMODO.NET ?

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 13 12:23:00 2003

> >     I have a test certificate that integrated easily with IC.
> > Side comment: This IC is really an amazing application/tool.
> > Anyway.  Currently I'm experiencing a problem using the
> > test certificate and IE6.  I've sent a query to their support
> > people.
> >
> > Jon
>
> I can't afford to have problems... can you tell us what type of problem
> and if/how it gets resolved?

    The problem I'm seeing is this.. And keep in mind I'm pretty vanilla
Foundation store 4.9.3.  When the user logs in they are presented the
customerservice page (it is secure) and log in component shows they're logged
in.
It seems no matter what you select e.g. Account Maintenance then the
user is presented with the required login screen, in that example, i.e.
logged out.
I do not have any problem with NS 7 or IE5 for sure, and pretty sure
it is fine for NS4.7 and Konqueror but I would need to go back and retest
if anyone needs that.  I'm hoping for a browser configuration issue,
something
I did wrong, but will post when it is resolved.

Jon