[ic] On restart of IC in rpc mode, 2 IC processes are not stopped

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 13 19:19:00 2003

> If you count the number of processes it increases by two each time.
> This continues in this fashion unless I do a killall and then restart
> IC.  You can probably figure out on a development server that IC would
> be restarted a lot and this leaves a lot of processes which are not
> doing anything.
>
> Any ideas?

    Try stopping apache first, restarting IC, and then restarting apache.  I
am not positive that this will fix the issue on your system but it does fix
the issue when the same symptoms occur on mine.

Jeff