[ic] IC Server is running but Interchange server not available...

Paul Tan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 13 20:19:00 2003

I had the same issue running IC on OpenBSD 3.2 with Apache ( Chroot off
) and mod_perl from the ports. I still don't know if it is due to IC's
compatibility with OpenBSD or something else.

I deleted all IC related directories including /usr/local/interchange ,
did a ./configure again .... a bin/makecat again .. but this time I
selected "INET" .. and went ahead with the defaults. What do you
know..!! it worked.

So seems to me that "UNIX" mode didn't work for me on OpenBSD 3.2

Also passwords with a "!" in it doesn't really work well with the
bin/makecat script when executing "mysqladmin -u root -p!p@sSweRd create
databasename"

Wish you luck.

Paul Tan