[ic] embedded perl

stjohn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 11:15:01 2003

>D Zhang wrote:
>
> Read template and tag manuals.

D Zhangy, RTFM yourself!!!!  As you will see from my post, I have already
stated that I have read the relevant documentation - which begs the
question - can you read?

Upon examining ALL of the Perl source code, it starts to become clearer how
the product functions, the items in question are simply identifiers for the
objects defined within the Vend package.  However, this is not very easy to
find, are all users of interchange expected to be experienced software
developers, with a lot of time on their hands?  The whole point of using
interchange is that it offers a fast solution.  If I had 6 months to spare
searching source code then I would write it ALL myself.

Thanks for your lack of help, it's posts like yours that bring the excellent
group down!