[ic] Return Click Bar

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 14 23:33:37 2003

> >     How to build a one-click type search path bar that would
> > look something like the following...
> >
> > Home -> ProductLevelItems -> CategoryLevelItems .....
> >
>     From additional searching, and a little sleep, I'm looking at the
> history-scan tag ?  Is that the correct tag ?  I didn't see anything
> in the documentation about it.  Maybe I'm a bit delusional but
> I thought for sure some one had implemented this before.

    I don't think history scan would do it.  The problem is that more
information is necessary to determine how to do it.  What should the nav
display if you jump straight to a product detail page (like via pasting the
url in the browser)?  We need a little more information about how navigation
occurs on your site in order to help.

Jeff