[ic] Generating a custom report

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 08:09:01 2003

Hi,
I try to generate a custom report. The code I use is:

<TABLE>
[set first_done][/set]
[search-region more=1 search="
  ra=yes
  st=db
  fi=orderline
  ml=50
  sp=admin/reports/test
  tf=sku
  to=x
  "]
[search-list]

[/search-list]
<TR><TD COLSPAN=10><HR></TD></TR>[more-list]
<TR>
 <TD>More</TD>
 <TD COLSPAN=9>[more]</TD>
 </TR>
[/more-list]

[/search-region]
</TABLE>

but it allwys returns empty, no data is visible ..... it seems that the data
is there , i can see it on the number of pages generated ...but i cant see
it .... if i choose summary only = no it displays a page filled with
[item-data orderline]

I am using the tool at the admininterface to generate it ...what am I doing
wrong ?
I want to see statistics on the items that were sold ...
Same thing happens in the live demo 1 of interchange as well ....

Thank you!
Andrei