[ic] Different shipping and payment methods depending on products purchased

Paco Sánchez interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 08:36:01 2003

Hello

I have set up an online store with Interchange 4.8.6 in two different
languages, English and Spanish.

Allright, now here comes the problem I would like to solve:  Depending on
the products, we currently have two different shipping points, one in Europe
and the other in Asia.  Of course, shipping rates should be different
depending on what product you buy.

Is it anyway to do this with Interchange, that is, a checkout page that is
"smart" and displays shipping options depending on shipping point of
products purchased?

Paco Sánchez
http://pacosanchez.com
mailto:psanchez%40pacosanchez%2ecom